Thursday, December 16, 2010

Preschool Christmas Party


Today was Drew's Christmas party at preschool. I must say this party was much more relaxed than the Halloween party. I think I learned the hard way that it is MUCH easier for me to get a babysitter for Bennett than to try and take him. So, Bennett stayed with Nana this time and Drew and I went to the party. We had fun! We had a "breakfast with santa" meal, sat on santa's lap, played pin the nose on rudolph and gave Mrs. Joyce her gift. Here are some pics of the party.

Group shot

Drew eating her breakfast with santa


"What do you want for Christmas Finley?"


Drew just sat and smiled at santa... she wouldn't tell him a thing!





Look what santa gave me!




Pretty sure Drew didn't close her eyes...



We walked over to Mrs. Susan's room to see Evie

and Addi



Mrs. Joyce opening her presents, with a little help :)


No comments:

Post a Comment