Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Year Ago

Bennett Lee~ born Feb. 2nd 2010


We took Bennett for a little fun at Playtime Pizza on his big day :)



Well, it's really hard for me to believe that a year ago today my sweet Bennett came into this world! I blinked and the year was gone. Little did I realize that the day I scheduled my c-section (Feb.2nd) was Groundhog's Day (guess I never paid much attention to the holiday :)! So, this morning as I was walking upstairs to get Bennett from his crib, I passed the TV and they were waiting on that punxsutawney phil to come out and I smiled because today my little Bennett is a year old!
Having a boy has brought such a fun change to our household! Man, is he ever BUSY! As I was folding laundry the other day, I was looking at Bennett's little jeans and how he has worn holes in the knees... it made me laugh because Drew's jeans would NEVER have been that worn...seems to be the difference between my sweet girl and sweet boy!
I have grown to love searching for boy clothes and how he looks like such a little man in them. And I CAN. NOT. get over how much boys LOVE any kind of ball or something they can push around the floor! It is the cutest thing!
And I must say, mommas and their boys have something special... I can't really describe it, but it is special.
Brandan, Drew and I love our Bennettboo to the moon and back (as Drew would say); you make our family complete! Happy 1st Birthday Bennett!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Bennett! Christa, he is just precious! Little boys are pretty special, huh? Hope y'all are well. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete