Friday, October 14, 2011

September in October Post- First Day of 4yr old Preschool



Drew is having a great year at preschool! We don't have sweet Mrs Joyce this year because last year was her last, but we do have Mrs Jodi! Drew seems to really like her and has adjusted well to having a new teacher. I know she must like her when each time she sees her she hollers "Mrs. Jodi!!" and runs and gives her a big hug :). While Drew is having a great year she has had a couple of incidents where her "lively personality" has shown through... one dealing with cat poop on the playground-which I can't even go into because it just mortifies me-lol!! Here are a few pictures from her first day. Bennett's expressions in these pictures are cracking me up.



Bennett's "serious thinker" expression


Big girl :)


Bennett's "let me go now" expression



Bennett's "why is my sister grabbing me like this" expression




Bennett's "I'm up to no good" expression...I'm about to yank that camera from your hands momma!




Evie and Drew... See how tall Evie is?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment