Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Big Girl!

Well I can officially say we are done with diapers and in BIG GIRL PANTIES! It has been a couple of weeks now that we started all of this and Drew is doing great! We do have the occasional accident, but all in all I am really impressed with her. I can honestly take NO credit for her training. It was her doing and I am just guiding her along the way. She is definitely a strong willed girl!

One concern (and question)... she is a little over eager about going number 2 every time she gets on the potty (I know TMI) and I am worried that she could give herself a hemorrhoid... well I think she just may have done it. I started noticing something down there and I am thinking that is what it is?? I am going to call the doctor but I was curious if anyone else had this occur with their toddler. What did you do? I know this is kinda personal info, I just want to be a good momma...

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Drew!!!!!! We are so proud of you!!!!!! Maybe Megan will go pee at church with you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Drew! What a big girl you are! Sorry, Christa, I don't know about the other little problem; not something I've had to deal with yet :)

    ReplyDelete