Thursday, July 30, 2009

Drew's funny habit

Drew has the funniest habit... if you leave your shoes lying around she will pick them up and straighten them to where they are exactly in line with each other. I mean not even a centimeter out of place! I have even seen her do this at other people's homes! So, as I was picking up around the house tonight I couldn't find my shoes. Well, I found them sitting by the back door and this is exactly how they looked! Look very closely... not even a hair out of line! She is so funny... what does this mean that she does this?!!





One last thing...While I was cleaning the kitchen I hear my name being called for me to come to Drew's room. I went into her room to find her and Brandan doing this...
I couldn't help but laugh... she thought this was so great! I guess they were practicing "stunts"... not exactly sure how safe this is, but definitely fun!!

2 comments:

  1. haha Those pictures of Drew and Brandon look like Boston and Chris! They are always doing something crazy like that! I am too scared to do like kind of stuff with her. Shes really getting to be a big girl! -Kelsey-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are too funny! Daniel's already started throwing William around-makes me a little nervous :) As for the shoe thing...hmmm....I wonder where she gets those organizational skills?!

    ReplyDelete