Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bennett

Lots of pictures not a lot of words... let's just say two kids is definitely different than one!
Bennett Lee Hudspeth
Born Feb. 2nd, 2010
8:04am
7lbs. 8oz.
20in. long
Came out screaming and hungry!
These pictures are from the birth. I've got lots more, but I thought I would spread them out. He is so sweet and content. He loves to eat... a lot!! And a pretty good sleeper. Big sister loves him so much and is very very sweet with him. Right now we think he looks a lot like his daddy and that he may have brown eyes.










9 comments:

  1. Ohhh...I've been waiting for these pics! He is so precious, glad everything went smoothly and he is healthy. He looks just perfect! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! He is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations! So glad you are all doing o.k. Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! He is so gorgeous....can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Christa!!! Sweet Sweet Baby! My heart is so happy that Bennett has entered this world healthy and full of smiles:) I will be praying for you in the coming days as I know the lack of sleep will catch up with you. Take Care and God Bless. Congrats to the new family of four!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is precious!! I'm so happy for you all! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats you guys! He is such a handsome little man! I know Drew will be a good big sister and love every minute of it. Hope you get lots of rest and again Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh he is so precious! I can't wait to see him in person! You look AMAZING! Hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh, Christa! So sweet-he is perfect! I don't know if it's hormones or what, but I started crying looking at the pictures. I guess I forgot what an emotional experience it is! So happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete