Monday, February 1, 2010

D-Day

Well delivery day is finally here! I've spent my Monday running so many errands and trying to get last minute things together that I've barely had time to sit and get nervous or worried about the delivery. Which is probably a good thing! I tried to get sentimental with Drew this (Monday) morning. I was holding her telling her she was still my baby, until she quickly started yelling at me that she was NOT a baby and she was ready to watch Dora and Diego... okay sentimental moment over... dry up the tears mom. I feel more excited than nervous at this point and I am just ready to meet him. I keep wondering what he will look like?! Hopefully the next time I post I will be putting lots of pictures from the exciting day. Until then, here are two pictures of my first sweet girl, Drew. They get big so fast.


Big Sister Drew

4 comments:

  1. Christa! Good luck with the delivery. I know you guys have to be so excited! I will say a prayer and can't wait to see pics of your new little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Christa! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So we have been out of town. I hope all went well. I am anxious to see pictures soon. We are forming an Arkansas Bloggers group and would love for you to link your blog to that. There are absolutely no obligations. This is just a way for us to be aware of one another. I think it will be fun to see where everyone is located. Eventually, there will be an Arkansas Bloggers page. That is currently under construction. The link to the information is on my blog if you would like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all is going well with lil' Bennett....we can't wait to see pictures of him!!

    ReplyDelete