Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bennett's Nursery

Okay, so here is Bennett's nursery! Now only 4 more days and Bennett will be here to see it for himself! I wish I could take some credit for the nursery, but I really can't. Mary, once again, came up with all the creative ideas for Bennett's room. I just agreed and said okay! Devon, my sweet friend, made all of Bennett's bedding and did a wonderful job. I'm excited with the way everything turned out. I hope you guys like it too!

Daddy, Momma and Drew love you so much baby Bennett. We are praying hard for a safe and healthy arrival on Feb. 2nd. We can't wait to hold you and look at you! I hope you can handle your big sister because as you will quickly find out she likes to run the household or at least thinks she does! Or maybe I should be saying can she handle you??? See you soon sweet baby.



Rachel made the giraffe canvas on top to put all Bennett's stats on when he arrives. We will take that to the hospital with us. She also gave me the frame on the bottom to put a picture of Drew meeting Bennett. Isn't she sweet?!


Anna's brother and sister in law who live in Springdale handmade this beautiful frame for me.



Bennett's Hut

For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And we pray this that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please Him in every way...
Col. 1:9-10

8 comments:

  1. Christa, Nursery looks great! You all will be in my thoughts & prayers over the next couple of days....can't wait to see little Bennett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christa! It's Jessica Orr- just found your blog and it's so cute! I love baby Bennett's room- it looks incredible! Can't wait for him to get here so you guys can meet him! You're going to love having a boy! A brother and a sister- too fun! We'll have to let our Bennett's meet some day! :) I'll pray for a safe and healthy baby and mama next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christa, the nursery is sooo cute! I can't wait to see pics of baby Bennett.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nursery is too cute! I think it's exciting that you get to have a "planned birth" and know exactly what day he'll be here. (looking forward to that perk). Can't wait to see pictures of the new member of your family. Praying for a calm, safe, healthy arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute nursery!!! I am praying for you and Baby Bennett. I hope everything goes "as planned" as possible. can't wait to see pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nursery is so sweet, yet very "boy"! Can't wait to meet precious Bennett. It will be so fun to watch Drew and Bennett's relationship develop before your eyes. For me, it has been the most special part of having two kids! Praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i already love that sweet boy! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious! I will be praying for you on the 2nd and can't wait to see pictures of baby Bennett! We may be coming to AR in 2 weeks. If so, would love to see y'all.

    ReplyDelete