Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bennett Update and Bathrooms

Only 12 more days before Bennett makes his debut! We have a scheduled C-Section on Feb. 2nd at 7:30am (Drew ended up being a c-section, so we will do another with Bennett). I am still feeling pretty good. I have been having some mild contractions here and there, but nothing consistent. I don't expect him to come early. I hope to get some pictures up of his nursery in the next few days. I have a couple of things I want to get hung on the walls before I post pictures. We are excited to meet Bennett and to see Drew's reaction. Also praying for a safe, healthy delivery and arrival.

I wanted to put some pictures up of the fun painting we had done in some of the bathrooms. Mary (my friend who helped me decorate the new house when we moved) and her son Ross did some custom painting and it turned out really fun! Ross gets all the credit for the zebra bathroom... he worked very hard and I must say it turned out pretty cool! Hope you enjoy!

Drew's Bathroom


Bennett's Bathroom




Powder Bathroom

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I love all 3 of those painted bathrooms. They did a great job. I can't wait to see what Bennett's nursery looks like. I thought I would let you know who I am. I am married to Ben Brown, which is a distant cousin to your husband Brandon. I also graduated high school with your sister, Anna. I love reading about your daughter. She is so cute, and seems to be full of personality and imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the zebra! How cool!!! Such neat ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure wish Mary would have suggested the zebra bathroom when I lived there!!! Sooo, much better than the wallpaper. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I can't wait to see pics of Bennett's nursery, too. Hope you are feeling okay-I'm sure you're getting anxious (I already am and I still have 8 weeks) :) I will be praying for an uncomplicated delivery and a strong, healthy baby boy!

    ReplyDelete