Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year


Ringing in 2010 was very uneventful for us. Brandan had to work until about 7:30, so we had some take out and he, Drew and I enjoyed a little New Year's Eve dinner together. I was asleep before midnight, I think Brandan may have stayed up and watched the ball drop. New Year's Day we went to my mom and dad's lake house, had a late lunch and the girls played a while. I know... the excitement is endless!!
2010 should be an interesting year with the new little boys around the house!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11
Happy New Year 2010


Some pictures on New Year's Day at the Lake House
New Year's Day Drew and Evie playing with playdough


Michael sleeping... he didn't do this for long!



Playing in the playroom

The twin beds set up for Drew and Evie... wonder if these will ever get slept in??

4 comments:

  1. It's great to see your blog and get to follow what y'all have been up to these days. Your lil' Drew is such a cutie! Shea called me in amazement when she found out the two of you had lil' girls with the same first and middle names. That's hilarious! :) Congratulations on the lil' boy....would love to see a prego picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good New Year's to me! I know what you mean, I'm not sure how long it's been since we made it till midnight. New baby last year and Daniel on call this year-definitely asleep before the ball dropped! Hope you're feeling well-you're in the homestretch now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! That looks like a reaction that I would get in my house of boys, not sweet Drew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to leave my first comment under the fish story, sorry!

    ReplyDelete