Thursday, March 11, 2010

Annnd we're back

Long time no post... the computer had to be sent off because a DVD got stuck inside, we've had the stomach bug and also been spending some time outside enjoying the nice weather. So, needless to say the blog has been neglected.

Here are a few pictures... first picture may need a little explanation to some :) Our Sunday school is doing a little "prankstering" (is that a word?) you get a toilet in your front yard, take a picture with it and send it to another person's yard... well, we flushed Maggie, our dog. If you know how I feel about the dog then you may find this humorous.


Maggie got flushed... she looks thrilled

Here is the pic I promised of Evie (from the previous post)... she is 3 now!

This is Bennett on the day he was 1 month old... you know how everyone takes a picture each month next to something to show how their baby is getting bigger... well here is my attempt! He was furious! It's a terrible picture, I know, he kept sliding down on the giraffe, so I had about half a second to snap the picture and I didn't feel like trying again later... so, this is what I got, Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment