Monday, March 29, 2010

Friday Night Skatin'

Friday night we went roller and ice skating with friends from church at the Skatium in Little Rock. We had so much fun! I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time! Thanks to Rachel I have some wonderful pictures of the night. Sorry there are so many pictures, but it was hard to choose... I was cracking up looking at each picture! Hope ya'll get a laugh out of them too!

Look close, yes there is Brandan and Drew!


This was Bennett's expression most of the night. Yes, I took Bennett to the roller rink... inappropriate on so many levels... I know. Reminiscent of Reese Witherspoon's line in Sweet Home Alabama-"You have a baby... in a bar!" Except ours was "You have a baby... in a ghetto roller rink!"


Drew- a.k.a Gumby (sp?)


FAVORITE picture of the night!! Holding on for dear life!!


Brandan picking Drew up... mind you he is also in skates... not the best idea






Peek
-a-Boo



Evie's skates rubbed a blister on her foot, but it was so worth it!


Roller Rink Regulars


Bottoms Up




Yes, Drew did stop and break it down in the middle of the rink! I'm pretty sure the song playing was...apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur
She was proud...I was a little embarassed





Before we left we walked over to the ice skating side (no we DID NOT ice skate). Drew was freezing so Brandan zipped her up in his jacket... so cute.

1 comment:

  1. These are great! Ghetto roller rink night sounds like good, wholesome family fun to me :)

    ReplyDelete