Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Festivities

Thursday Drew had her Halloween parade at preschool and her party after. The parade was through downtown Benton. We went to different businesses, paraded through and they passed out candy to all the kids. It was quite a sight with nearly 50 3year olds and all their entourage making our way across streets and through buildings. We were glad to be back at the preschool by the end, it took us nearly an hour! Drew was in a funky mood that morning and didn't like me taking her picture. Despite that, all the girls looked really cute!


Drew's class picture... As I said she was in a "mood" and I couldn't get her to get in the group picture... grrrr-"pick your battles"


Finley-Spider Witch Evie- Dorothy Drew- Witch


Momma with one earring... Thank you Bennett




Not the greatest picture, but I'll take what I can get and this is what I got












Later that evening we had our Sunday school party. I dressed Bennett up for this one. He cracks me up in his costume. I call him the blind pumpkin because his little hat ends up completely covering his eyes and yet it doesn't slow him down at all.


My little Pumpkin Patch... see the patches on his legs and sleeves :)



Michael is the cowardly lion to go with Evie's Dorothy costume... this is the best shot I got of him. He and Bennett have the same problem with their hats :)






Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment