Monday, October 25, 2010

Something New

Last Sunday after church, Brandan was headed to Target determined to find something that would "contain" Bennett. Bennett has literally turned into a one man tornado over night. In fact, that Sunday morning as I dropped him off in nursery I told them I wasn't sure if he was a "lamb" anymore, I think it might be time for him to be moved to "turtles"... a very active turtle at that :). Anyway, I told Brandan good luck with his little venture... but I'm pretty sure there is no containing him! Well, he didn't come home empty handed. He brought home this ball pit thingy that Bennett and Drew both liked. So did it "contain" Bennett? Not exactly, but it did entertain... for a few minutes anyway. He gets an "A" for effort :).






1 comment:

  1. Oh, Christa! Welcome to being a mother of a boy:). There is no containing them!

    ReplyDelete