Thursday, January 6, 2011

Twenty Ten - A Look Back

I can't even believe it's 2011, but here it is and another year has literally flown by! Why is it the older you get the faster time goes... I don't like that :) Here are a few pictures to reflect our year.


Well, January started our year with preparing for Bennett to come and me being large and in charge. February came fast!

February
On my defense I did have some stuff strapped on my belly under that gown, but dang.... I was big!
Bennett Lee~ born Feb. 2nd 2010




March
Drew 2yrs and 10 mos. Bennett 6wks



April
Easter- Family of four




May
Drew turns 3!!





Summertime- June & July







August
Destin, FL






September
Drew starts 3yr old preschool and I turn 30!






October







November
Brandan turns 30!






December

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy! Psalm 26:3

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! What a fun way to remember the year! They get big so fast and change a lot in a year! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete