Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What an Acheivement!

As of yesterday, Everett Buick GMC is the number one GMC dealership in the NATION!! We beat a dealership in Houston for the most 2010 year end sales. This wouldn't be possible without the wonderful sales team and staff and most of all a supportive community of customers that has made this dealership what it is...... number 1!! I mean if you think about it, it seems impossible that a dealership in a small town like Benton/Bryant beat out every dealership in the entire country. Wow! Normally, I wouldn't post something like this on the blog, but our family and friends are very excited and I wanted to document and share this accomplishment.

I pulled this pic from Arkansas Business in an article that ran back in April 2010. The hard copy had a picture of mom, dad, Brandan, Chad and my cousin, but the website didn't have the same picture. It was a good article about the dealership.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing the exciting news! What a great way to begin the year!
    Laurie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaY!!! That is great!! We send everyone we know that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me so excited for your family!! I just love your sweet parents and know they have worked so hard to earn such a great acheivement!!

    ReplyDelete