Monday, March 28, 2011

If You Give a Pig a Pancake and the park

I guess this post title seems to have the letter "p" theme to it, so I may need to add the word procrastination! I have been a bad blogger for the month of March. I have pictures that I want to post, I've just been lazy about doing it. So, I think I will try to cram my average 4-5 post in these last few days of March :)

At the beginning of the month Drew had her first field trip. We went to see the play If You Give a Pig a Pancake. It was interesting...just a girl and a pig and they were really BUSY...they had to be to keep 3yr olds attention for nearly an hour! She really enjoyed it and I have to say that all of our preschool classes were on good behavior :)




We have really had some beautiful weather for the majority of the month. We went to the park one weekend and had a little picnic lunch and enjoyed playing outside.
No, it's not Elton John... it's Drew... and these are the sunglasses she chose to wear to the park. I like to call her Elton when she wears these ;)


Max


Busy Boy... I got to chase him around EVERYWHERE


Michael getting sleepy




Wrong way guys!

2 comments:

  1. Elton is cracking me up!! I can't wait till the pools over here open up so I can see them (and you) more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Miss seeing ya'll! We need to get together soon. Hopefully it will warm-up again soon so we can play outside!

    ReplyDelete