Monday, April 11, 2011

Gettin Cozy in the Coup

I find the sticker a little humorous... hehe

Bennett's favorite outside toy, as of now, is the good ole cozy coup. As soon as we open the door to go outside he makes a beeline to it! He slings that little door open, jumps in and slams it shut! And Drew better not be botherin him!ha!Or he is telling her ALL about it! It cracks me up because he really doesn't do anything but sit in it and turn the steering wheel back and forth. Occasionally he will let Drew push him, but he really prefers to do his own thing. I must say, I am loving anything that will keep his attention for more than 5min! He is so so so BUSY!




Technically it was Drew's before Bennett came along :)

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through several I read in Arkansas (we are in AL) and I just about squeeled when I saw another "Hudspeth!!"
    I'm Nancy Hudspeth + it's just not often we see our last name!
    www.houseofhudspeth.blogspot.com
    Your blog is precious! I am going to add you to my list to read if that's ok!

    ReplyDelete