Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Giddy Up Good Time

Finley's 4th birthday party was this past weekend at the horse stables. We honestly had the best time! The weather was absolutely perfect and the kids had a blast! We came for Ava's birthday a couple of years ago, but the girls weren't brave enough to ride the horses. This year they didn't even blink about getting up there and riding. They are getting so big :) Evie was especially proud of herself for riding the horse. She talked about how much fun she had all evening :)
Bennett kept calling all of the horses, "dogs", but of course he calls anything with 4 legs a dog. He thought it was quite funny when I would neigh like a horse...he would neigh back at me and then laugh. Cute ;)
Happy Birthday Finley! Drew's is coming up... I can't believe she will be 4?!!


Throwing rocks in the creek
At this point in the hayride Drew tells me "Momma I gotta go pee BAD"... wooonderful... I said, "Okay, let's go find a tree!" and I am sooo glad we did, I think she peed as much as one of those horses! HA!



Hayride


Waiting in line to rope the bull






The birthday group



Nothing like a nice wet sucker in a nice "germ free" horse stable haha





The birthday girl wasn't in the mood for a birthday hug, so Richard came to the rescue!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE her outfit...she & my Kenlee would have a good time together I bet!
    My family is actually from Monette & Jonesboro, Arkansas (no family members are still living anymore, though :( ) Monette is a tiny little town & I really loved going there. Our last name is Brown (my maiden). My hubby's family is from here in AL & Mississippi. Not a lot of extended family here, either. I wonder if somewhere down the line they are related?!

    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete