Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Drew's First Day of School

Well technically it is Mother's Day Out, but it is what Drew calls school for now. (I have no clue why this is in bold and underlining?) She woke up so excited that she had school today, but as the morning progressed she got less and less excited. I think it really sunk in that she would be at school and not with me, when I put my gym clothes on. She asked if I was going to exercise and I told her "yes"... then it started... "but I want to go with you". I just ignored her because I knew she would love it once she got there! And of course she did! She has wonderful teachers and great friends in her class. She made a cute little apple tree with tissue paper, ate her lunch and even took a nap believe it or not! I think it is safe to say it was a good day at school for Drew. Hopefully Thursday will be great too!

Drew eating her "first day of school breakfast" and informing me NOT to take her picture... notice the angry eyebrows!


You can see Drew's attitude at this point..."I want to go with you and stop taking my picture!"



And the day is done! Look at those faces... "school is hard work"



Nothing says "school day" like a fuzzy pony tail and a worn out face!

No comments:

Post a Comment