Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Saline County Fair Parade

Yes... the Saline County Fair Parade is all that you can imagine it is and more. Somehow or another my mother got dubbed as the "Grand Marshal" of the prestigious parade. Which basically just means that you are the first in the parade line. So, the car that was first in the parade was her and my dad's antique Volkswagen convertible bug. Well of course we had to get Drew and Evie in on the action which in turn means that Anna and I get thrown in on the action too! Drew and Evie sat up on the back with my mom while Anna and I sat in the car with my dad and threw candy to everyone. It was a family affair people!! A good time was had by all, but I must say it was a touch on the embarrassing side... you know with the waving and all. :)





1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! These are great! How does it feel being a "celebrity"?! I love the girls' Everett shirts :)

    ReplyDelete