Thursday, September 3, 2009

Twice the Fun

Well... Brandan, Drew and I found out yesterday that we will be having a baby boy in February (4th to be exact)! Going into the ultra sound I really had no idea on boy/girl, so I was pretty surprised when she said "boy"! I made her show me the "boy shot" twice and it was definitely there. My sister is also having a boy in November and for me to be having a boy as well just feels so surreal. We already have Drew and Evie and these two boys (Bennett and Micheal) will be almost the exact weeks apart as them. I can't put into words how I feel, I am more than excited about the arrival of Bennett and to hear Drew say his name and talk about a "baby brother" makes me tear up everytime. God is so good and I feel like I really don't deserve these blessings...I can't be thankful enough. The pregnancy has been good so far and we continue to pray that it continues to go well. I have some belly bump pictures that I have taken and will probably post those... I am a little apprehensive about posting "bump" pictures just because I am not crazy about my pregnant phisique, but to watch the progress of growth is pretty neat, so I think I will! Oh, Bennett we love you so much already!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congrats on your sweet boy, I love the name! You will have so much fun with them. Glad you are doing well. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I love "Lee". We have a Trenton Lee. Also love Bennett. Oh how I love BOYS! They melt their mama's hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! We are so excited for yall! I can't wait to meet him! You and Anna are going to have a blast with Drew and Evie and the baby boys! So glad you are feeling good :)I love the name you chose for him... so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Needless to say, I love those boys! Get ready to live outside! You might should start practicing throwing a football, pitching a baseball, kicking a soccer ball, wrestling and much more! You are in for a treat! I wouldn't trade being a mom of two crazy boys for anything! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo! Boys are soooo fun! You're gonna love it! Now William will have a new little buddy :) I love the name, and I am so happy for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Momma is so excited about having 2 boys!
    God is really good! We all are so blessed!
    I love my girl grandbabies and we can't wait to be Honey and Teddy to Bennett and Michael!
    Boys- I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!!! So excited for you guys, Boys! This should be interesting! Glad to hear you are doing well - love the name Bennett, too!

    ReplyDelete