Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween 2011

Drew the Cave Girl


We were definitely not short on opportunities to wear our costume and eat too much candy this year! Among our Halloween festivities were our Sunday School party, Spook City, Hunger Carnival at church, Preschool party and then of course the actual Halloween evening! Which this may sound really bah-humbug, but we didn't even actually trick or treat when the time came :( Drew's halloween bucket was filled to the rim by that time from everything else and she or Bennett did not want to put their costumes on again (Bennett was never actually willing to put his on). We were celebrating Brandan's birthday Halloween evening with his dad and Leah, so I had made a pot of chili, baked potatoes and grilled hot dogs... all the more reason to just stay in and pass out candy vs. trick or treating :) Drew and Bennett had a ton of fun-that's what it's about right?! And not to worry they got plenty of candy!


Evie was a poodle skirt girl and Finley was a peacock :)

I do want to add that Michael was Elvis to Evie's poodle skirt get up and Bennett was T-Rex to Drew's cave girl! And this may really get me the "mom of the year" award, but I don't have a picture of the boys!!!!! Terrible, terrible mom!! On my defense those boys are out.of.this.world.busy and neither one of them was too thrilled about dressing up :) Still no excuse I know. I'll try and snap a picture of them and slip it in on some post-they were very very cute ;)




Evie, Drew and Jack


After the preschool party Drew and I headed over to the nursing home to visit my grandma (my dad's mom) so she could see the girls in their costumes. Anna, Evie and my dad met us there.

Drew and Grandma Bonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment