Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Magic Kingdom

On our first day in Disney World we headed straight to the Magic Kingdom! To me, this is basically the heart of Disney :) And especially with the age of our kids it was pretty much our favorite park. We spent like a day and a half here and I would say I wish we could have had 2 full days, but there is so much to do!!




First up FantasyLand...

First ride... The teacups! Momma was regretting this one a little :) Can anyone agree that the older you get the more dizzy you get?!! My tea was about to spill, if you know what I mean-lol!


Then on to Winnie the Pooh's Hunney Pot ride- I thought this ride was adorable!
**I would like to say, I know my picture taking skills aren't the greatest...I just wanted to make sure we got the picture snapped to capture the memory! :) Maybe if I had a better camera?!! haha


Flying High on Dumbo


I love this picture... look at those sweet little heads beside me. This was Snow White's ride and it was a little spooky :) Bennett jumped back with Brandan and buried his little head on daddy's shoulder... he would say "scare me, scare me"


It's a Small World- always a favorite!!



We caught the 3:00 parade!


Second stop AdventureLand...

For some reason I didn't get quite as many pictures here, but this was one of our favorites as well! This is where the Pirates of the Caribbean ride is along with the jungle cruise and Aladdin's flying carpets. We also got to meet some of the fairies...at this point I realized we needed an autograph book!! I went straight to buy one right after this haha!


Last we visited TomorrowLand...


We jumped on the Buzz Light year ride here.... really fun--not quite as fun as the Toy Story ride in MGM, but still really cute! Bennett loved it!
Drew rode up ahead of me, Brandan and Bennett in a car with Kinlee. :)
Bennett looked a little worried haha :)
This was a FULL day and I'm sure I didn't get near enough pictures! And I do want everyone to know that despite all the cute smiles and sweet poses...there were some MAJOR meltdowns and trips to the bathroom to have attitude adjustments!! For some reason in Disney World you don't sweat that type of thing too much because about 3 out of the 5 people next to you are doing the same thing L0L!! It's a fun place, but an exhausting place :)
Next up- Epcot and Bippity Boppity Boutique!

I posted some pics of our Halloween if you want to scroll to the previous post to check them out :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun!
    I want to go back now after seeing these pictures! My mother-in-law lives in Naples, we need to take a road trip & stop @ Disney on the way!
    Hope you are a having a great week ~

    ReplyDelete