Saturday, September 18, 2010

Big 3-0!

Friday I turned the big dirty thirty!! Honestly, it wasn't all that bad. I have lots of things to be thankful for and it was good to celebrate with family and friends. I got lots of great gifts including the beautiful flowers below from my Father and Mother-in-law... I thought they were really really pretty! We didn't do a cake this year, but I did go to Orange Leaf and have some delicious frozen yogurt with lots of great toppings ANNND at my family birthday dinner we are having fresh blueberry cake donuts...mmmmm!!!


These two cuties make 30 worth every year!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Christa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday I saw the date and said, "Today is Christa's birthday." Glad you had a great one! Your kids are beautiful. So many wonderful blessings...

    ReplyDelete