Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Determined

So, within the past week or so I have figured out that Bennett can be a determined little man when he wants to be. One night last week, I was bathing Drew and had left Bennett out to play in the floor. He wasn't too pumped about that idea, so he inch wormed his little self over to the tub and started trying to reach up the side, complaining the whole time. Drew and I were trying to talk to him and tell him that we were almost done .... well next thing I know I turn to look at him and he is STANDING at the side of the tub!! Drew thought this was quite funny and Bennett was more than proud of himself.

Well, last night was somewhat of the same scenario in the bathroom, except I was showering and had Drew get in with me so I could just bathe Bennett afterward. Our shower is all open with no door, Bennett scoots to the step up, proceeds to wiggle his way up and on to the open platform part of the shower, and then somewhat like a penguin slides on his belly, Bennett just flies right on into the smack middle of the shower! Of course, fully clothed and all! He was super proud of his little achievement until the water was hitting him all in the face. He didn't know quite what to think of that! I just decided to undress him and we all showered together! Party in our shower!! I was out first and grabbed my phone to take a picture of these two cute naked booties.

This reminds me of a time when anna and I were little and we had a baby shower to go to. Anna asked my mom, "Do we have to take our clothes off?" Well, not for that one, but nothin but nudity for this one :) !!
Look at that face... Determination=Achievement!!


No comments:

Post a Comment