Thursday, May 5, 2011

Drew goes to Prom

Thank goodness not hers!! Last Saturday night was prom for Brandan's little brother Joseph. Drew and I tagged along to the "pre-prom" activities and got some pictures. It was so exciting for Drew! She was in complete awe! Of course, she was very quiet and shy, but I could tell the little wheels in her mind were going 90 to nothing. I can only imagine what all she was thinking?! One thing I know she was thinking was that she was surrounded by princes and princesses!ha! I know that because she kept asking me, " Momma, how do you know all these princesses names?!"... so sweet :)

Joseph and his date, Rose, looked absolutely beautiful! Well, I guess I should say Joseph looked handsome ;) and maybe I am bias, but he was hands down the cutest guy there (he takes after his big brother ;) Drew associated all the girls with each Disney princess... so can you guess who Rose was?? Yellow dress, brown hair... Belle! Another girl there had on a light blue dress, so of course Drew whispers in my ear "Momma there's Cinderella!" And then there is Miss Bridget with her gorgeous red hair...that's a no-brainer... Ariel!

I just want to add that going to something like this makes 30 feel old!! haha! I mean, 30 is old enough that it was actually acceptable for me to tag along and not "uncool". The teenagers actually say "yes, ma'am" to me!haha! "Yes, ma'am??!!"... hey I only went to prom like 1, 5, ....12 years ago! wow! maybe I am old?
I also know that before I blink, I will be taking pictures of Drew at her prom and that nearly brought tears to my eyes ;)
Anyway... here are some pics from the fun time :)






Nate, Joseph and Ashton


Nate and Joseph


Nate, Joseph and Carson


All the guys... those white tuxes are cracking me up! Although, I do like the fad of all black with colored tie


Drew and Miss Hannah P.


Drew and Miss Jacie


Drew and Miss Bridget with her date Tanner


Drew and Miss Mallory


Drew and Miss Hannah M.

No comments:

Post a Comment