Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Drew!

My sweet girl turned 4 years old today! I can not believe it! She requested we have her birthday dinner tonight at Larry's Pizza! So, birthday girl gets what birthday girl wants!
We actually had her party on Sunday at Party Central (the jump place) and of course she had a blast! She asked that her cake and "decor" be purple and flowers, so momma tried her best to oblige ;)! Everything turned out really cute!

I love the little girl that Drew is turning into and I pray that God continues to work on her little heart. While she can have her moments of whining and sassing... she is so outgoing, smart and perceptive (there isn't much you can get past her ha!) Drew is the prime example of a strong willed child, :) I pray that that strong will gets her through some of those tough years of peer pressure! And LOTS of prayer for me trying to discipline my strong willed child!ha!
I love you Drew Elizabeth and the sweet, loving preschooler that you are!

A few pics from her party:

















Drew
One


Two


Three



Four!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe our big babies were born 4 years ago!! We are having trentons party at the jumpee place here too. Must be a big hit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is four either! She is just the cutest! And it is no surprise that both of our little Drew Elizabeths both have Honeys! I mean seriously- I should have just named Dax, Bennett, huh?? :) :) I guess great minds think alike! Loved your Easter pics too!!!! Your family has much better picture taking skills than mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th Birthday Drew! We had a great time at your party! E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Drew, hope you had a wonderful day!! And Perri is the epitome of the strong willed child as well. EEKKK. Hopefully this will be a strong suit to the girls when they are older :)

    ReplyDelete